A RETURN TO LOVE takes the principles of A Course in Miracles and presents them as simple, easy-to-understand concepts.
This six-part online course is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience Marianne’s up close and personal teachings based on A RETURN TO LOVE.
In 1975, Marianne Williamson saw a set of blue books on a coffee table in New York City. Those books were called A Course in Miracles, and they would change her life.
Now, almost forty years later, she is among millions whose lives have been transformed by reading the Course. In 1992 Williamson published her book A RETURN TO LOVE: Reflections Based on the Principles of A Course in Miracles. Her subsequent appearance on the Oprah Winfrey show introduced her book to a worldwide audience. That was a seminal moment in an ensuing cultural movement, helping to transform our mainstream understanding of spirituality and spiritual practice.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE COURSE INCLUDE:
- What is real and what is illusion?
- What is the relationship of love to fear?
- What is our true identity as children of God?
- What is our true relationship to God and to each other?
- What is forgiveness and how does it free us?
- How do we achieve inner peace?
ABOUT THE COURSE EXPERIENCE
- The body of the course consists of six instructional videos from Marianne, where she guides us to our true identity as love.
- Marianne sums up forty years of experience with the Course, blending her own understanding as both a student and a teacher through videos and recorded questions and answers with original live course participants.
- Audio downloads of the course videos are also included.
Join Marianne and receive lasting wisdom from one of the world’s most renowned teachers of the principles in A Course in Miracles.
- 6 Video Teachings to stream on your favorite device — desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- 6 Audio MP3 Downloads to enhance the integration of the material.